ART TEC LLC LIMITED FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY
Business closing. The warranty will be honored for all products through 2025
ALL returns must be authorized before returning products to ART TEC LLC – see the Contact page for shipping address. Items must be returned in their original condition, see below.
ART TEC LLC reserves the right to repair or replace the returned product. ART TEC LLC will pay for return shipping only, see below.
1. ART TEC LLC warrants its DTC line of controllers for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase. This warranty is valid against defects in materials and workmanship for a five (5) year warranty period. It is not valid against defects resulting from, but not limited to:
A. Misuse and/or abuse, neglect, or accident.
B. Exceeding the unit’s design limits.
C. Improper installation, including, but not limited to, improper environmental protection, and improper hook-up.
D. Acts of God, including lightning, floods, earthquakes, fire, high winds.
E. Damage in handling, including damage encountered during shipment.
2. This warranty shall be considered void if the warranted product is in anyway altered. The warranty will be void if the unit’s serial number is in any way removed, altered, replaced, defaced, or rendered illegible.
3. The term of this warranty does not apply to equipment where another manufacturers’ warranty is available. An example of such equipment may be, but is not limited to, an electronic enclosure. The time limit for this warranty may be for less then the limited warranty.
4. ART TEC LLC cannot assume responsibility for any damages to any system components used in conjunction with ART TEC LLC products nor for claims for persona injury or property damage resulting from the use of ART TEC LLC products or the improper operation thereof or consequential damages arising from the products or use of the products.
5. ART TEC LLC cannot guarantee compatibility of its products with other components used in conjunction with ART TEC LLC products, including, but not limited to, solar modules, batteries, and external power sources or such loads as pumps, relays, blowers and other loads.
6. Warranty repair and/or evaluation will be provided only at the Woolwich, Maine facility of ART TEC LLC. Units for such repair and/or evaluation must be returned freight prepaid to ART TEC LLC with a written description of any apparent defects. DO NOT return any product without explicit approval from ART TEC LLC. ART TEC LLC will not be required at any time to visit the installation site wherein ART TEC LLC ‘s products are subject to warranty repair and/or evaluation.
7. Only ART TEC LLC is authorized to repair any of its products, and they reserve the right to repair or replace any units returned for warranty repair. The party returning unit for repair is responsible for proper packaging and for shipping and insurance charges, as well as any other charges encountered, in shipping to and from ART TEC LLC.
8. This warranty supersedes all other warranties and may only be modified by a writing signed by ART TEC LLC.
Warranty terms effective as of Jan. 1, 2008